Sunday 24 January 2010

Completed Game

So the Game is complete and I am proud of it, I actually got to finished the game I started in Java over 2 years ago so I am very pleased that it all works fully, I have taken some screen shots of the game in play and I even added in the external element for the game so depending what time of day it is the background will change again I feel this adds to the game.

So before I go marching on with the pictures I better put in why I chosen to do this game, the 1st reason is simple its an all time classic shoot em up, the 2nd reason is because I did start a game like this in Java for my HND but never got around to completing it fully and the final reason is I wanted a challenge with this game as I can say that I created a game from scratch and coded it with no help (OK some help from my friend Coffee) but that's really the only main reasons why I chose to do this game.

So like I said from the begging I started early to get it out of the way early and a pat on the back for me actually sticking to it and getting it complete.

So now that's all done here are some finish screen shots and then just me to put it up on my Web site: so you can play it here: http://www.retrostudent.co.uk/game.html

well here are the screen shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment