Tuesday 20 October 2009

First Day on the DAT Course

Well today was my first day on the DAT (Digital Arts and Technology) course, I was a bit nervouse as I suppose most people would be when starting either a new job or a course but to be honest there was nothing to be nervouse about, I found all the tutors/Lecturers to be very helpfull and supportive due to my circumstances (missing the first three weeks of the course as I was enrolled on another course that wasnt right for me). The course work that I experianced today was very intresting and to be honest this is part of one of the modules that I am doing the other module was the introduction to Lucid Viewer which uses Panorama Images and films to create an interactive experiance. Well thats enough for me babling for now as my tea is ready so if you fancy leaving any comments please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment