Thursday 29 October 2009

Digital Signature Contd

Well after debating what signature I should choose to do, I decided on doing my digital signature as elements combining together to create who I am... I know a little bit confusing but hopefully a quick description and an image will help you understand a bit more.

In the image my Digital signature is made up of name which is central to the elements that surround my name I have chosen this design as I feel this closely matches my identity in that I am made up of smaller pieces not just one and I have Incorporated 2 fonts which are Ariel and Joker these represent me as I have a serious side and a jocking side. The name is also made up of mainly black but incorporates red as this is my favorite color. Well here is the picture hope this makes a bit more sense.

Digital Signature:

1 comment:

  1. Honestly when I first looked at the signature that you have created I was completely confused. This is appearing so complex but when read the thought behind it then I came know the actual motive. I must say that you are highly creative.
    what is a digital signature

    ReplyDelete