Wednesday 21 October 2009

First Day of the I-DAT106 Module

Well today has been an interesting day, I got to meet Shaun Murray(The module tutor) Kinda funny guy and easy to talk to. Shaun explained to me about what the module was about and what was expected from me as a student on this course and what tasks lay ahead of us. The first task that I have to play catch up on is the Transforming Stonehouse task, The task (if I understood correctly) is to go out to Stonehouse which is apparently a deprived area of Plymouth and plot an area of interest, this interest could be the flow of traffic both in and out of major routes of the Stonehouse area and illustrate this as a graphical representation on a map to symbolise the flow of traffic in an artistic and abstract manor (Should be Fun :-) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment